Thursday, June 14, 2012

Yd Sale Finds


Seems like I have been
gone for awhile

I have been busy
 making jewelry for my booth 
at First Fridays
and 
a couple of other 
shows

When not making jewelry
I am out going
to yard sales to
keep my jewelry
prices lower
A few finds today
were
these crystal
one strand originally
 was marked
$13.99


 I got six strands 
at $1 a piece - 


so $6 for $84
worth of crystals

plus some bobbles


I also got 
the following jewelry

each piece
was .25
so got all of them for a $1


I will be taking 
all the jewelry
apart to repurposed 
into something else


The earrings will
become junk jewelry


I love this tiny bird pin



2 comments:

  1. I do the same thing....gotta love those yard sales.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see what you make out of all your finds.

    ReplyDelete