Saturday, March 24, 2012

Pickin it

I made these necklaces
from guitar picks
I drilled a hole
with a dremel
and attached 
various items


some have washers
springs jewels
and charms


 I used the following 
for the cord part

Pony Bead Lacing 5 Yards - Black PBL05-03 

connecting them
with the 
following:
Pony Bead Lacing Connectors 

close ups
the plain ones












I will be displaying them 
on the ornament stand
below
I plan on painting it
heirloom white
and sell the necklaces for 
$5






Making Your World Cuter
Show and Tell
Whatever Goes Wed
Wow Me Wednesday
Link it Up
Transform Thurs
Simply Designing
Tues to Do
It's Fun to Craft
Hodgepodge Fri
Show and Tell


Tuesday To Do FEatured


whimsy-Wednesdays
Time for a Party

party_girl

Creative juices

These Creative Juices





2 comments:

  1. So fun for anybody but it would be the absolute perfect gift for someone that played guitar. Great idea. Thanks for sharing on BeColorful
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just so cute Jo! Perfect for anyone who loves guitar but music in general! I would think that all teens would love them too! You are so talented!
    Love,
    Sue

    ReplyDelete