Sunday, April 1, 2012

Bag it


I was at Michael's
for something
else and came across
these little green bags
I couldn't believe the price
.29
yes I typed .29 and there 
were 2 bags to a pkg!!!!


I glued on
14 in. pieces of ribbon
 with
 Aleene's Tacky Glue

A tutorial



I got the butterfly's
at Hobby Lobby
in a pkg on sale



they have adhesive but
I glued them on 
and added the gems


On these
I had flowers
from a pkg
I bought at Walmart 
for $1
The pink flowers
were from a bush
I also added gems








The daisies came off 
a bush that was 
on sale from Michaels
just cut the back off so they 
would glue on flat










I will be selling
them at my booth
for $5






Made by You Mon
Making Your World Cuter
Tues Time Out
Whatever You Want
Wow Me Wednesday
Whatever you want Wed
Link it Up
Simply Designing
Tues to Do
It's Fun to Craft
Hodgepodge Fri
Show and Tell

A Diamond in the Stuff


whimsy-Wednesdays

party_girl

Creative juices

These Creative Juices




Made by Me

Unveil Your Genius Link Party
Your Genius



3 comments:

  1. A great idea. These would be fun for birthday bags, goodie bags, May baskets - all kinds of things. Thanks for sharing them on this week's BeColorful party.
    pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute turnout! A little touch of whimsy! :) I would love for you to share this with my Unveil Your Genius link party (new linky every Thursday).
    http://taylornorris.blogspot.com/2012/04/unveil-your-genius-link-party-5.html

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete