Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Buckeye Bloggers P1

I think I might be the last one to post abt
 the Buckeye Bloggers Meet Up
Photobucket


I swear I don't know where 
this week has gone by

On Saturday morning
we meet up in Tipp City

While we were waiting
 for everyone to arrive 
we strolled around
 the Farmer's Market




Those tomatoes look delish!






 There were herbs


plants


and flowers






and sweets







 Aren't these to cute?




We then ventured around shopping
A few places were to pricey
but fun to look at


I have a thing for bassinets
I don't know why
















I really liked these
but not $70 worth


Most of us
found treasures in this store









 This really caught my eye
It was to cute


By that time it was off to lunch


I had the chicken pecan sandwich


We sat and gabbed and laughed and laughed
and even did some more laughing!


Back row Susie Q from Rabbit Run Cottage
Pam from Frippery
Debbie from Cozy Blanket
Front Me

3 comments:

  1. What a fun market and great time with friends. That's an amazing assortment of stuff. Glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally missed that farm market. They really had some cute stuff. Our town has one, but it's a couple farmers with corn and tomatoes thrown on a hay wagon. Nothing quaint about it. And as much time as I spent in that Past Perfect store, I still see things in your photos that I didn't notice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You nuts...I mean Buckeyes look GREAT! :o)

    ReplyDelete