Tuesday, May 10, 2011

BB Jewelry

 As many know I donate
to a few local groups
one being a Kids and Robots team
that also do Lego competitions
and has a free rocket day
for kids in the city


so I make bracelets 
 and necklaces 
as 
a fundraiser for them

This time I made 20 (7in) bracelets


I went into detail here
besides the building block 
pieces I use this

Pony Bead Lacing 5 Yards - Black PBL05-03

and connectors

Pony Bead Lacing Connectors

I got both at Hobby Lobby
 I made 20 necklaces (16 in)
some are team colors
others just for fun


I tried to make various designs
The nice thing is that with the base 
you can take off the top 
and add different pieces
the lacing can be cut shorter to make it more custom



My favorite has to be:









Polly Want a Crafter








2 comments:

  1. The bracelets are so cute and you are so kind to make them to raise funds for a cause :) Stopping by from Between Naps blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun idea! So creative. I would love for you to come link up at DIY Thrifty Thursday @ http://thrifty101.blogspot.com/2011/05/diy-thrifty-thursday-16.html
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete