Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday Fillins




 lists four statements
 with a blank for you to fill in
 on your own blogs. If you want to join 
the fun and come up with four fil
l in’s of your own, please email them 
to her at feelingbeachie@gmail.com.




If she uses them, she will add
 you as co-host to the hop!
She would LOVE it if you could
 please help me spread the word about this hop…. 



1. If not for my significant other, 
I’d never have been a stay at home Mom



2. On more than one occasion,
  I have put makeup on at red lights in a car




3. The worst meal I ever made was
  I don't know, I think I would have to ask my family

I do have a funny story,
 growing up we never cooked -
 my mother did, so when I got married
 I didn't have a clue. So I went to make spaghetti
 for the family (we lived w/ my ex in-laws)
 I put the pasta in cold water
 and when my former m-i-l pointed out 
that it was wrong - I wouldn't admit it
 I told her that was how
 I always did it lol...
what is worse my former f-i-law 
was an executive chef at a resort!




4. My guilty t.v. pleasure
 is either General Hospital
 ( I have been watching
 it since the 60's) or

Dancing with the Star 
(oh how I wish i could dance)


vs










1 comment:

  1. Great story! I used to love General hospital, but last watched when I was in HS.

    ReplyDelete