Friday, April 22, 2011

Cricut Fun - Cards


At First I thought these were just
birthday cards
but after looking at them
they don't say birthday
only party so I guess you
 could use them for anything
you want to celebrate..


I finally have started
 to play with my cricut
I got months ago



Cartridges:
George for the 4 in circle and  3 1/2 in wording
Doodlecharms for the 3 1/2 in hat

The card is 4 1/2 inx 6 1/4 in


I used cardstock
paper
and even paint chips 



(on the hat)



buttons
and jewels on the fluff of the hat









I have a lot of birthdays
coming up so they'll
come to great use!
The inside one
 I put this





2 comments:

  1. Those are adorable! I want a cricut!

    I am having a giveaway on my blog from Cmmoca's handmade shop. $27 store credit to win a shopping organizer. A neat place to note doew your To list and organize your coupons. check it out!
    http://houseonashwelllane.blogspot.com/2011/05/27-store-credit-from-cmmocas-handmade.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun! Love the dimesion on them. Thanks for linking up to Scrappy Saturdays. Featuring this tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete