Saturday, December 25, 2010

Puppies 1st Christmas

Time to get gussied up
for Christmas


I liked it except for the sprayer






A little nap before the festivities


A friend brought by a stocking but my mean
parents wouldn't let me have it


 Let the presents begin


I got a big stuffed puppy




and a retriever toy






I loved opening things
 - whether they were mine or not




I got these bubbles that were peach flavor
and didn't pop
they were made of some plastic







Opening presents was tiring







3 comments:

  1. Looks like he had a Merry Christmas and wore himself out. CUte blog and great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like Isabella and her family had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year! La

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, she is SO CUTE!!!!! I want one!!

    ReplyDelete