Saturday, August 7, 2010

Vacation Finds


I paid $7 for this set of children's play furniture
I wasn't going to buy it then decided 
I would regret it
I can use them for displays
until I have grandchildren
no - thats not a hint for my kids..lol



I loved this necklace
I paid $4 for it






These look like earring 
but they are actually pins
I got the two for $7
The cup is Portuguese
(so am I !)
Bordallo Pinheeiro
Vine pattern
I paid $3.50


these salt and pepper shakers 
will be made into photo holders in a future post
I paid $4 for the pair


The final was $ 4.50
The wood piece was $6



the tray $8
the drawer $3


I got the test tube for $3 a pkg
an old key for $1
I'm planning on making a necklace with it
the bird planter is a McCoy
I paid $5 for it



The tea cup is Pope-Gosser 
Clementine Pattern 
was $3


That Peerless hat was $5
perfect spot for it:








I got this hanging chip clips for $4
I will display jewelry 
from them
I got a lot of odds and ends
It was interesting to go to an area 3 hrs
away and see such different items

To see more of my finds here
and here






4 comments:

  1. Hey Jo. Did you do good or what! I love your stained glass window. It's just beautiful but I love all your new goodies too. Great finds at great prices.

    Have a blessed Sunday...Tracy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am a new reader! Please follow me back at The Nutritionist Reviews and Giveaways: http://couponclippingnutritionist.blogspot.com
    I look forward to reading more of your posts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The salt and pepper shakers are wonderful. You certainly had a wonderful Buckeye vacation. La

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh! I'm jealous! I would love to have the McCoy planter!

    ReplyDelete