Saturday, December 5, 2009

Easy Christmas Ornament



Each year my sister and I exchange Christmas Ornaments.

Last year this was the ornament I made and gave:






The supplies:



these are so easy to do:

Un-peel Sticker and apply to the ornament:


tie a ribbon on the top


Cut the ends


You're Done!
Way to easy!



This years ornaments:


The only tricky thing with these
was that they ahd a cradboard backing 
I needed to remove to be able to mold
them around the curves







This is one of the ornaments I made in 2007
It really wasn't hard
(you do the beading on a flat surface)
and the netting can be moved from glass ornament
so if you get tired of the color combo just change the base
The tutorial I used - click here






As I was going thru some photos I came across this wreath
I made for the theater's wreath fundraiser last year

15 comments:

  1. Oh what cute ideas! I love the beaded ornament. so fancy! Thanks for sharing.

    Linda Mac

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely! Still looks hard to do to me. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty and I bet you had fun making those. Your family and friends are lucky to receive those as Christmas gifts.
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the netted ornament is so lovely!

    I hope that you will come by and see the ornaments I made: pearl encrusted star, crystal and button ball and an anthro inspired tree topper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute and so easy!! i am going to have to copy this! thanks for posting this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab idea. This could be next year's ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, these are stunning! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! all of those ornaments are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous ornaments! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These look amazing. you did a great job.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are beautiful! And look easy to make....right up my alley! I particularly love the beaded one....just so elegant.

    Stopping by from your link at All Things Merry & Brite Blog Party! So glad to find your blog!

    Jane
    www.JaniesPorch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fun exchange-to be creative and come up with something unique!

    ReplyDelete
  13. The xmas ornaments are gorgeous - it's great what a pretty sticker and a ribbon can do to spice things up! The beaded one is beautiful too.

    ReplyDelete