Sunday, December 13, 2009

Clifton Winter Festival

Today we went to a "Winter Festival"
It is the first year that it has been held in this village
There were many local artisans represented

The booth rental fees
are donated to the village
for events

It will be running Dec 10-23rd so if you are in the area
maybe checking out Clifton Mills Light Display
please stop in and suppose local artists





There are antiques, all kinds of food, jewelry,
alpaca items, arts and craft items
Even a local restaurant is serving food









My dtr is helping one of the cookie makers this holiday
Cookies by L is making gingerbread as well as lemon cookies
Don't you just love the packaging?


What I bought
the cups had 3 cookies
and an instant coffee tube $3

Cookies by themselves $1.70

The ceramic gingerbread ornament $2




Aren't these adorable?




These are as delicious
as they look
This w/e my dtr helped her with an order for 600
YES I said 600 cookies!!!!

1 comment:

  1. My Momma and I are headed to Clifton on Thursday - I am so excited!

    ReplyDelete