Saturday, November 21, 2009

Reindeer Food

Reindeer Food
What you need:


Oatmeal
Sugar Crystals - whatever colors you'd like

I mix whatever colors I have - 
I like to use just the oats and sugar
that way if it is accidently eaten it's ok
some sites have you use glitter,
my kids would want to try it out b/4 Rudy got any



I mix it in a snack bag attach the tag (above link)
and give as gifts to little ones

On Xmas Eve
they sprinkle it on the snow
so the reindeers can see it
and Santa will come

1 comment:

  1. Guess what I was doing last night....making Magic Reindeer Food. I do it every year. I have a Christmas Tea and Cookie exchange and I put a basket of the Magic Reindeer Food by the door so everyone can take one as they leave. It has always been such a great hit. I use bird seed, oatmeal and red glitter. I use little bags I get from the craft store, make my label and print it on card stock. Have a great week:)

    ReplyDelete