Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Lights On:

Check

Moon Out:

Check

Ghost and Goblins Out:


Pizza Heads, Clowns, Superman



Brides, Hippies. Clowns:


Teddy Roosevelt on an Ostrich and a Power Ranger:


Big Babies


 a little Peace babies


Horton in a wagon :


Miss Scarlet
(or as I was told when I said it no I'm a Southern Belle)
lol








Yup it must be Halloween!!!!!


We didn't have nearly the amount of kids we usually have -only 56 compared to other year of over 90!
I'm not sure why but I really missed see more of the kids -
although there were less older teenage kids than previous years
Sorry abt the blurry pictures seemed like they were all at a dead run!

1 comment:

  1. Cute post Jo. You changed your blog's name! I guess I haven't been by for a little while.
    I enjoy handing out the candy too. This was the first year neither of my kids trick-or treated!
    Hugs
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete