Friday, November 27, 2009

It's been a busy few days......

The night before Thanksgiving Mr Fix-it (aka my hsb) 
put up curtain rods for our niece ……




My sister and brother-in-law flew in and my one daughter drove in to celebrate Thanksgiving
We had the usual See how much you’ve grown since last year ….

Are you as talk as your older cousin?
We had making paper airplanes and parachutes lessons



as well as tai chi demostrations




The tables were put up and set




the next morning we got up bright
(some of us - i.e. me were not as bright)
and shiny to cook



I'm not sure why we trust my hsb with the knife


The Supervisors


Why does it seem like you are always are waiting  on the rolls?


Please stay tuned for part 2 of our Thanksgivng caper..........

No comments:

Post a Comment