Saturday, November 14, 2009

I hate computers!

I've been missing in action due to some sort of computer malfunction. I got up Friday am to no internet. I chged ethernet cords, I hooked, re hooked did summersaults, prayed, cursed you name it nothing worked. My hsb came home and went through the whole ordeal then we decided to go buy all new cords nada. Today we bought a new router nada tomorrow will be a new modem. I hate computers.....I hate even more that I can't keep updated on here! So hopefully tomorrow a new modem will correct all the internet ills and I  can get my blogging fix!

1 comment:

  1. I so agree. All of a sudden in the middle of the day my keyboard quit working. I tried everything imaginable. Finally pulled out an old one that you have to bang on to type. Talk about getting your finger exercise. Hope you get the problem solved. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete