Thursday, November 19, 2009

THE game


If you were to ask people who know me, they would tell you hands down,
that I am not a fan of football - baseball is my game,
however,
the BIG game is this weekend.

I  know the rest of the Buckeye Bloggers know
what the BIG game is.

.......yup.......

VS




according to Wikipedia:

The Ohio-Michigan State rivalry (also known as The Game by some followers) is an intense college football rivalry between Ohio State University and the University of Michigan. It has attracted particular national interest over the last four decades as most of the games have determined the Big Ten Conference title and the resulting Rose Bowl match ups, and many have influenced the outcome of the national collegiate football championship. The game was ranked by ESPN in 2000 as the greatest North American sports rivalry.


....YUP...

It's serious business here in Ohio





Go Bucks!!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Jo!

    Thanks for visiting! What a fun rivalry it is... Go BUCKS!!!

    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  2. How in the WORLD did I miss this post?????? Hmmmm????? Me who LOVES college football.

    Your Bucks took care of Michigan just fine - - - but I would say the BIG game was when they played my Badgers.

    Of course, I'm a bit skewed in the Badger direction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry, but I am a HUGE Michigan Fan so...

    GO BLUE!!!!!!!!!!!

    :D

    ReplyDelete