Friday, July 3, 2009

Show and Tell Friday

Please join Kelli and other participants
for Show and Tell Friday

Recently while I was at a local antique mall came across this teapot/kettle. It made me smile and for a brief moment thought of buying it. I realized I had no where to display it as it didn't really fit into my decor, beside at $12 it was to pricey for my budget. Instead I decided to take a picture and share it with everyone in hope it makes you smile as well.




Yes, it is a watermelon teapot!

4 comments:

  1. The teapot looks like - what do you think if I say - watermelon. Thanks for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the bluegrass festival to the fork & spoon chimes, colored seashells to tablescapes... I've really enjoyed your blog. I hope you'll stop by mine to say hello. I'll be following along now.. thanks for having me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. I have never seen a watermelon teapot. Great fun. Have a happy 4th. Hugs, Marty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute teapot. What restraint you have. I'm so proud of you for just taking a photo. I should do that more often, we're getting a bit cluttered here! LOL! Thanks for sharing.
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete